Meet the MineTan base colours
One of the most impressive things about the MineTan Pro Spray Mist line is the range of colours available. No matter what your skin tone or desired level of darkness, there's a shade to suit your needs. These spray tanning solutions are designed to provide even, streak-free coverage that fades evenly over time, giving you a natural-looking tan that's free from the risks of UV exposure. Here's a closer look at some of the most popular colours in the line.
1. Olive - This is one of the most popular shades in the MineTan Pro Spray Mist range. It's a classic bronze colour that's suitable for all skin tones and gives a natural-looking tan that's not too dark.
2. Dark Ash - If you're looking for a darker, more intense tan, the Dark Ash shade might be for you. This colour has cool undertones that help to counteract any orange tones that can sometimes occur with spray tans.
3. Violet - For a more unique look, you might want to try the Violet shade. This colour has a purple undertone that helps to enhance the natural tan in your skin and gives a warm, sun-kissed glow.
4. Caramel - If you have a warm skin tone and want to achieve a golden-bronze look, the Caramel shade might be perfect for you. This colour has a hint of red in it that helps to create a warm, natural-looking tan.
5. Dark Ash with Violet - For the ultimate dark, intense tan, you might want to try the Dark Ash Violet shade. This colour combines the cool undertones of Dark Ash with the warm undertones of Violet to create a unique, deep tan.
All of these shades are available in the MineTan Pro Spray Mist line, and each one is designed to provide even, streak-free coverage that lasts for days. The solutions are also infused with nourishing ingredients like coconut oil and shea butter to help keep your skin hydrated and smooth. With a range of colours to suit all skin tones and preferences, you're sure to find the perfect shade for your needs.